The material posted here is released to explain FASEA’s approach to its legislative obligations. The materials will be refreshed from time to time, and visitors are encouraged to periodically review FASEA postings.
- Draft Guidance on Foreign Qualifications - 24 July 2018
- Draft Guidance on Continuing Professional Development - 24 July 2018
- Draft Guidance on the Provisional Relevant Provider Term - 23 July 2018
- Draft Guidance on the Professional Year - 23 July 2018
- Draft Guidance on the Financial Adviser Examination - 11 July 2018
- Draft Guidance on Code of Ethics -20 March 2018
The Financial Planning Education Council (FPEC) is currently completing a re-accreditation cycle for programs and providers. An updated list of course pathways aligning to the FASEA New Entrant Degree Standard will be provided when available.